The American Audio VMS5 MIDI Controller is one of the most comprehensive DJ Controller ever designed for performance minded DJs looking for a solid, all-in-one MIDI Controller to control their software and music from their laptop. Customers also have the option to use the stand alone mixer as a tradition analog mixer with four line inputs, two Phono inputs and two microphone inputs. In addition, some general features include four USB / Analog selectable MIDILOG (MIDI & Analog) channels, gain/treble/mid/bass EQ on all MIDILOG channels.
Pro Features include: The Inno-fader compatibility (the VMS Series was the first controls to offer this) with curve control and assign and reverse, XLR master output with Balance & Booth output. DSP D-Core inside with studio quality audio engineering and pro stage microphone circuitry. It has 34 assignable rotary controllers, four assignable rotary encoders, 50 MIDI buttons with LED illuminations, including 18 with dual blue/red LEDs.
VMS 5 has 62 Assignable MIDI buttons and switches, dual 2000 point resolution touch sensitive turntable scratch controls, dual MIDI Controls on all buttons and switches, five assignable linear fader controllers, two 10-bit resolutions pitch sliders, and multi-functional rotary browser with four function buttons.
- 6-Channel Stand Alone Mixer with full MIDI capability
- New Larger Platters
- New Browser Section
- New Easy View LED Mixer section
- Improved Button Layout
- Virtual DJ 8 LE included with new software features
- User configurable sound card, DVS Mode or 4-Deck Mode
- Two Pro Quality Microphone XLR Combo Mic inputs with 3-Band EQ
- Innofader cross fader compatible (sold separately)
- 2 Phono, 4 Line, 4 USB, 2 Microphone inputs