The Apogee Electronics Symphony I/O Mk II Dante / Pro Tools Audio Interface with Special Edition 2×6 Analog I/O and 8×8 Digital I/O is an audio interface designed to deliver high-performance signal conversion at up to 192 kHz for mixing and mastering engineers using Dante audio networks and Pro Tools HD systems in broadcast, commercial studios, and live stage applications. The included 2×6 SE I/O card features stunning dynamic range with low distortion and noise for mastering-grade sonic quality. Its analog I/O includes two inputs on XLR 3-pin jacks and six outputs on a DB25 connector. Additional XLR, TOSLINK optical, and RCA coaxial jacks provide connectivity for AES/EBU, ADAT, and S/PDIF digital inputs and outputs.
The chassis utilizes two Dante ports to allow seamless integration with Dante systems, and Mini-DigiLink connectivity for high-speed data transfer rates and compatibility with your Pro Tools HD hardware. Its front panel presents a TFT touchscreen display, multifunction control knob, and high-power 1/4″ stereo headphone output. Convenient remote setup and control is possible through Apogee Network Control software on your macOS or Windows 10 computer.
Apogee Electronics Symphony I/O Mk II Dante Chassis (No I/O Modules)
The Apogee Electronics Symphony I/O Mk II Dante Chassis is an audio interface chassis designed to provide direct connectivity to Dante audio networks and Pro Tools HD systems for recording and mixing engineers in broadcast, post-production, studio, and live stage applications. It features primary and secondary Dante ports, a Mini-DigiLink port, BNC loop sync I/O, and BNC word clock I/O. A stereo 1/4″ headphone jack enables quick and effective monitoring with a variety of headphone impedances.
Configure and control the chassis via the color touchscreen display and large rotary control on the front panel, or enjoy comprehensive remote control of its settings by using Apogee’s Network Control software on your macOS or Windows 10 computer. Install multiple I/O cards (available separately) for up to thirty-two channels of analog inputs and outputs.The Symphony I/O Mk II is made in the USA and ships with a power cable.
- Ideal for powerful audio-over-IP applications in post production, broadcast, live sound, or recording studio networks
- Uses Audinate’s Dante Brooklyn II module, which features two Dante ports and plug-and-play media networking for up to 32 bidirectional channels at 96 kHz or 16 bidirectional channels at up to 192 kHz
- Pro Tools HD peripheral port allows Mini-DigiLink connectivity to your Pro Tools HDX, HD Native, or Core/Accel system for up to 32 bidirectional channels at up to 192 kHz (I/O modules available separately)
- Works seamlessly with any other Dante-powered devices
- High-fidelity DAC and headphone amplifier features Apogee’s proprietary Constant Current Drive for robust power and smooth frequency response with any headphones
- High-resolution color touchscreen TFT display provides access to essential input and output settings, and shows signal levels, polarity, muting, phantom power, and Soft Limit status
- Large front-panel control for quick adjustment of selected parameter
- Supports multiple I/O cards (available separately) for up to 32 channels of analog inputs and outputs
- Ultra-low latency
- BNC loop sync I/O for synchronizing multiple Pro Tools HD audio interfaces
- BNC wordclock I/O for synchronizing external equipment
- Enhanced temperature controls are complemented by an improved fan and chassis ventilation design, which allows adequate component cooling to occur quietly
- Supports standalone mode for setup and operation without a computer—use the Symphony I/O Mk II with a hi-fi system or as a dedicated AD-DA converter
- Designed in California, made in the USA
Apogee Electronics 2×6 SE Special Edition Mastering I/O Card for Symphony I/O Mk II
The Apogee Electronics 2×6 SE is a special-edition mastering I/O card designed to deliver high-performance A/D and D/A conversion at up to 192 kHz for mixing and mastering engineers in personal, project, and commercial studios. It features low THD+N (-116 dB for analog inputs, -118 dB for analog outputs) and high dynamic range (124 dBA for analog inputs and 131 dBA for analog outputs) for uncompromising accuracy and detail.
Its analog I/O includes two inputs on XLR 3-pin jacks and six outputs on a DB25 connector. Additional XLR, TOSLINK optical, and RCA coaxial jacks provide connectivity for AES/EBU, ADAT, and S/PDIF digital inputs and outputs. The 2×6 SE is easily installed in a Symphony I/O Mk II Thunderbolt or Pro Tools HD chassis.
- High-performance A/D-D/A conversion designed specifically for mastering engineers
- High dynamic range of 124 dBA for analog inputs and 131 dBA for analog outputs
- Low THD+N of -116 dB for analog inputs and -118 dB for analog outputs
- Two balanced analog line-level inputs via XLR 3-pin connectors
- Six channels of balanced analog line-level outputs via DB25 connector
- AES/EBU stereo digital I/O via XLR 3-pin jacks
- S/PDIF stereo digital I/O via RCA coaxial jacks
- ADAT, SMUX, or S/PDIF digital I/O via TOSLINK optical ports
- Supports 44.1 to 192 kHz sample rates
- Compatible with Apogee Symphony I/O Mk II Thunderbolt and Pro Tools HD chassis