The Apogee Electronics Symphony I/O Mk II Pro Tools Audio Interface with Special Edition 2×6 Analog I/O and 8×8 Digital I/O is an audio interface designed to deliver high-performance A/D and D/A conversion at up to 192 kHz for mixing and mastering engineers using Pro Tools HD systems in personal, project, and commercial studios. The included 2×6 SE I/O card features stunning dynamic range with low distortion and noise for mastering-grade sonic quality.
Its analog I/O includes two inputs on XLR 3-pin jacks and six outputs on a DB25 connector. Additional XLR, TOSLINK optical, and RCA coaxial jacks provide connectivity for AES/EBU, ADAT, and S/PDIF digital inputs and outputs. The chassis utilizes Mini-DigiLink connectivity for high-speed data transfer rates and compatibility with your Pro Tools HD hardware. Its front panel presents a TFT touchscreen display, multi-function control knob, and convenient 1/4″ stereo headphone output.
Apogee Electronics Symphony I/O MkII Pro Tools HD Chassis (No I/O Modules)
The Apogee Electronics Symphony I/O Mk II Pro Tools Chassis is an audio interface chassis designed to provide direct connectivity to Pro Tools HD systems for recording and mixing engineers in broadcast, post-production, studio, and live stage applications. It features a Mini-DigiLink port in the pre-installed HD option card, BNC loop sync I/O, and BNC word clock I/O. A stereo 1/4″ headphone jack enables quick and effective monitoring with a variety of headphone impedances.
Emulating an Avid HD I/O interface, it ensures seamless integration and sample-accurate delay compensation while delivering ultra-low latency for proper timing in signal conversion. Configure and control the chassis via the color touchscreen display and large rotary control on the front panel. Install multiple I/O cards (available separately) for up to thirty-two channels of analog inputs and outputs.
The Symphony I/O MkII is made in the USA and ships with a power cable.
- Pre-installed HD option card allows Mini-DigiLink connectivity to your Pro Tools HDX, HD Native, or Core/Accel system
- Emulates Avid HD I/O
- Ultra-low latency performance
- Sample-accurate delay compensation
- Stereo 1/4″ headphone jack features Apogee’s proprietary Constant Current Drive for smooth frequency response with any headphones
- Color touchscreen display
- Large front panel control for quick adjustment of selected parameter
- Supports multiple I/O cards for up to 32 channels of analog inputs and outputs
- BNC loop sync I/O for synchronizing multiple Pro Tools HD audio interfaces
- BNC word clock I/O for synchronizing external equipment
- Designed in California, made in the USA
Apogee Electronics 2×6 SE Special Edition Mastering I/O Card for Symphony I/O Mk II
The Apogee Electronics 2×6 SE is a special-edition mastering I/O card designed to deliver high-performance A/D and D/A conversion at up to 192 kHz for mixing and mastering engineers in personal, project, and commercial studios. It features low THD+N (-116 dB for analog inputs, -118 dB for analog outputs) and high dynamic range (124 dBA for analog inputs and 131 dBA for analog outputs) for uncompromising accuracy and detail.
Its analog I/O includes two inputs on XLR 3-pin jacks and six outputs on a DB25 connector. Additional XLR, TOSLINK optical, and RCA coaxial jacks provide connectivity for AES/EBU, ADAT, and S/PDIF digital inputs and outputs. The 2×6 SE is easily installed in a Symphony I/O Mk II Thunderbolt or Pro Tools HD chassis.
- High-performance A/D-D/A conversion designed specifically for mastering engineers
- High dynamic range of 124 dBA for analog inputs and 131 dBA for analog outputs
- Low THD+N of -116 dB for analog inputs and -118 dB for analog outputs
- Two balanced analog line-level inputs via XLR 3-pin connectors
- Six channels of balanced analog line-level outputs via DB25 connector
- AES/EBU stereo digital I/O via XLR 3-pin jacks
- S/PDIF stereo digital I/O via RCA coaxial jacks
- ADAT, SMUX, or S/PDIF digital I/O via TOSLINK optical ports
- Supports 44.1 to 192 kHz sample rates
- Compatible with Apogee Symphony I/O Mk II Thunderbolt and Pro Tools HD chassis