Symphony I/O Mk II is a multi-channel audio interface featuring Apogee’s flagship AD/DA conversion, modular, configurable I/O (up to 32 inputs and outputs), intuitive touchscreen display and optional world-class microphone preamps. Designed to deliver professional sound quality for audio recording, mixing and mastering, Symphony I/O Mk II is the ultimate music production centerpiece for any modern studio. And now, with the Symphony I/O Mk II Dante option card and a simple ethernet cable, Symphony I/O Mk II can be easily connected and shared across post production, broadcast, live sound or recording studio networks, unleashing legendary sound quality on the world’s most popular audio-over-IP solution. The Symphony I/O Mk II Dante option card also includes Pro Tools HD connectivity for integration of Pro Tools HD systems into a Dante network environment. No other Dante-enabled audio interface offers this level of quality, flexibility and modularity.
Modular and Configurable
The Symphony I/O Mk II Dante option card uses Audinate’s Brooklyn II module which features plug-and-play media networking for up to 32 bidirectional channels at 96kHz and 16 bidirectional channels up to 192k. The system can be configured with a number of custom options ranging from 8-32 analog I/O channels. Symphony I/O MK II Dante allows up to 32 channels with ProTools and redundant Dante connectivity to be fitted into a single two space
rack device providing the smallest footprint available with this feature set.
Pro Tools HD Over IP Made Easy
With the included Pro Tools HD peripheral port, Symphony I/O Mk II lets you route audio between your Pro Tools session, the Dante network and Symphony I/O modules, no need for an additional, stand-alone box.
Apogee Network Control Software
Symphony I/O Mk II features Apogee Network Control Software. Apogee Network Control gives you remote, software access to all Symphony I/O Mk II settings. From your computer you can calibrate all channels, set output monitor levels, select analog level type, adjust mic-pre gain and more. Drag and drop setup and color coding let you create custom view that let you see up to 6 devices in a single window. Apogee Network Control works on macOS and Windows 10 computers and is compatible with the Apogee Control hardware remote.
Symphony I/O Mk II Features
- Features Apogee’s Flagship AD/DA conversion and optional mic preamps
- Up to 32 channels of analog inputs and outputs per unit with optional 8 mic preamp module
- Pro Tools HD Peripheral Port – up to 32 bidirectional channels up to 192kHz
- Route Symphony I/O module inputs or Dante Rx to Pro Tools inputs by blocks of 8 channels
- Pro Tools HD outputs are routed to Dante Tx and I/O module outputs
- The most interoperable networking technology: Works seamlessly with any other Dante-powered device
- Up to 32 bidirectional channels at 96kHz – 16 bi-directional channels at 192kHz
- Apogee Network Control software – Remote control of Symphony I/O settings, including
- mic pre (if installed), calibration and monitor controls – for macOS and Windows 10Control all
- Symphony I/O Mk II settings from calibration to monitors to mic preamps
- Easy drag-and-drop setup and color coding organization features
- View up to 6 devices in one window
- View up to 32 inputs and outputs per device simultaneously
- View up to 192 inputs and 192 outputs per tab simultaneously
- See critical network and system status information at a glance
- macOS and Windows 10 compatible
- The Superior Sound Solution for any Audio-Over-IP
- Post Production
- Live Sound
- House of Worship
- Recording Studio