The Blizzard wiCICLE AnyFi AnyFiTM Wireless DMX receiver is a powerful, low profile tool for incorporating wireless DMX into your stage presentations.
wiCICLE® AnyFiTM receives either Wireless Solutions ABTM W-DMX 2.4 GHz ISM; Adaptive Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum (AFHSS) wireless DMX signals, or Blizzard Lighting’s own SkywireTM 7-channel wireless 2.4 GHz band frequencies. With its color-coded LED status indicator, wiCICLE® AnyFiTM frequencies will match up perfectly to any Blizzard wiCICLETM, and/or SkywireTM enabled product. An additional 6-channel color-coded 2.4GHz wireless GZ mode (not directly compatible with Skywire) is also installed that will sync up with other 6-channel enabled AnyFiTM products.
A wiCICLE® AnyFiTM unit can be powered using the included AC power adaptor or directly via Blizzard Lighting products which are labeled as “wiCICLE® Enabled.” These fixtures employ special circuitry which allows the wiCICLE® AnyFiTM to receive power directly from the XLR connector. Line-of-sight range is over 1000 feet.
wiCICLE AnyFi Features
- Wireless Solution® W-DMXTM compatible receiver
- Built-in wiCICLE SkywireTM 7-channel wireless receiver
- Up to 7 systems may operate simultaneously without interference
- 2.4GHz ISM operation + frequency hopping W-DMXTM
- Outstanding range of over 1000 ft. (line-of-sight)
- Easy to use, powerful and small in size
- Zero Lag Time
- Automatic channel selection
- Really, extremely simple operation.
- FCC Compliant
- Operates seamlessly with all Blizzard wireless products