The R6 from KRK is a two-way passive studio monitor for your home or professional studio. The 1″ soft-dome tweeter, which provides extended response up to 34 kHz, is designed with a proprietary waveguide that is optimized for improved imaging. The 6″ Aramid glass composite woofer has been engineered to deliver a clear response in the midrange along with a tight low end.
The speaker features a high frequency waveguide design that provides improved detail and off-axis imaging. Under the woofer there is a front firing port that provides an extended low frequency response while reducing boundary coupling at the same time. Additionally, the enclosure features a radically curved front plate design that cuts down on diffraction distortion.
- Recommended Amplifier: 50W – 150W RMS @ 4 ohms
- Glass Aramid composite cone woofer
- Radically curved front plate design virtually eliminates diffraction distortion
- Front-firing port provides low freq extension without boundary coupling
- High-frequency waveguide design provides amazing detail and on and off-axis imaging
- Precision 2-way crossover delivers accurate frequency transition between woofer and tweeter
- Peak SPL: 107dB
- Frequency Response: 49 Hz – 20 kHz, +/-2 dB