The black, Mogami Gold Studio XLR Female to XLR Male Microphone Cable is a high-quality, 4-conductor cable engineered for maximum rejection of RFI and EMI, accurate signal transmission with low noise, and durability. It uses the company’s Neglex twisted, double-conductor quad cable with a spiral, bare copper shield, which is effective in maintaining signal integrity, even when used with unbalanced equipment, in professional or home studios suffering from wiring and grounding problems.
The cable is terminated with black-body, gold-plated XLR connectors, and features a 0.236″ diameter jacket, ideal for applications where a small-diameter quad mic cable is required.
- Studio and broadcast-quality microphone cable wired with Mogami 2534 Neglex twisted quad-conductor cable
- Ideal for home studios suffering from wiring and grounding problems—maintains signal quality when used with unbalanced equipment
- Served (spiral) bare copper shield for long-lasting protection against RFI and EMI
- XLPE (Cross-Linked Polyethylene) conductor insulation
- Terminated with black-body, 3-pin XLR connectors (XLR female to XLR male)
- Gold-plated contacts to prevent corrosion
- 236″ jacket diameter—for use where a small-diameter quad mic cable is required
- Limited lifetime warranty