The MXL MicMate Pro USB Adapter Interface converts the XLR output on professional microphones, to a USB output for direct connection to laptop and desktop computers. The MicMate Pro will work with any microphone with an XLR output and sends +48V phantom power to condenser microphones.
In addition to all this, the MicMate Pro features a 1/8″ (3.5mm) Mini connection with level control for headphone monitoring. A microphone input gain control is also featured. Its compact size and plug-and-play operation make it a suitable choice for bands, solo recording artists, podcasters, and more.
MXL MicMate Pro Features
- Studio quality USB preamplifier for microphones
- Direct connection to any computer
- +48V phantom power to condenser microphones
- 1/8″ (3.5mm) heapdhone output with level control for monitoring
- Microphone gain level control
- 16-bit resolution for excellent digital audio quality
- Compact design is no larger than an in-line transformer
- Includes USB cable