The sturdy On-Stage Stands KSA7500 Keyboard X Stand Add On 2nd Tier lets you double your keyboard space without springing for another stand or a more elaborate system. Tilt adjustment helps you put your board right where you want it.
It can be inserted into most X-style keyboard stands with round or square tubing and uses a tightening knob with an internal-tubing mechanism to secure the 2nd tier. A midpoint clutch featuring 2 disks with 36 interlocking teeth allows the user to tilt the second tier to any position without worrying about slippage. The clutch is made with die-cast zinc for added strength.
The unit comes complete with a stabilizer bar that keeps the left and right tier members upright when it is properly assembled between the 2 members. And, because the stabilizer bar telescopes, the width of the entire 2nd tier unit adjusts with your stand.
The On-Stage Stands KSA7500 fits all On-Stage Stands X-Style Models as well as most name-brand keyboard stands.
On-Stage Stands KSA7500 Features
- Add second keyboard to any keyboard stand with round or square tubing
- Can be stacked on top of a 2-tier stand making it a 3-tier stand
- Includes two “cork-style” end caps
- 36 Radial slots adjusts the angle of the 2nd tier and secure any position in place
- Telescoping stabilizer bar adjusts along w/ the width of your keyboard stand
- Universal mounting attachment fits into any 1″ or 30mm round or square tubing