The On-Stage Stands SMS7650 Hex-Base Studio Boom Stand is designed with professional recording musicians in mind. It is equipped with two straight boom shafts that can be attached for studio recording. Or remove the front boom and use the back boom for project studio work. The boom arm slides effortlessly through the 1″ square housing and locks with a tension knob. Boom angle adjusts with a 40-tooth clutch. The 17 lb. patented base is a step above the rest as it provides a low center of gravity, giving it stability even when moved. Also includes removable casters.
On-Stage Stands SMS7650 Features
- Patented Hex-Base with removable casters provides stability and mobility
- Three Section vertical shaft adjusts from 40″-82″
- 40-tooth boom clutch adjusts boom angle and locks securely
- 82″ Boom with 7 lb. sliding counterweight
- 3 Telescoping shafts with two large friction locking knobs
- A solid steel lug connects the shaft to the base
- 7 lb. sliding counterweight with locking threaded knob
- Removable 7″ arm extension with Posi-lok clutch to adjust mic to any position
- Height Adj.: 40″-82″
- Boom length: 82″ with 7″ arm extension
- Base spread (with casters): 24″
- Base spread (without casters): 18″
- Base weight: 17 lbs.
- Total stand weight: 40 lbs.