PreSonus AR12 Digital Mixer Features
Create multitrack recordings and fly in backing tracks with a 24-bit, 96 kHz, USB 2.0 PreSonus StudioLive AR12 Digital/Analog Mixer/audio interface. Record and playback in stereo with the integrated SD digital recorder. Stream program music wirelessly, using onboard Bluetooth 4.1. High-impedance instrument inputs on Channels 1 and 2 let you plug a guitar or electric bass straight into the board.
PreSonus AR12 Features
- 4 mono and 4 stereo channels, each with 60 mm level fader, pan, mute, PFL solo, highpass filter, and 3-band semi-parametric EQ (mono channels: sweepable mid band)
- 2 instrument inputs, 12 balanced line inputs, 8 balanced mic inputs with Class A microphone preamps, and 2 insert points
- 1 stereo Super Channel (Ch. 13/14) with RCA inputs, 1/8-inch stereo input, switchable SD/USB stereo playback, and Bluetooth 4.1 input
- 2 monitor buses with dedicated channel sends, AFL solo, and balanced TRS output
- 1 stereo effects processor with 16 presets, dedicated send and return, and bypass footswitch jack
- 14×4 24-bit/96 kHz, USB 2.0 audio recording interface; record every channel plus the main mix
- 2×2 SD recorder (record main mix); supports SD and HCSD formats up to 32 GB
- L/R Control Room outputs and headphone output with dedicated level controls
- Global 48V phantom power
- Complete recording solution: Includes Capture™ live-recording software and Studio One 3 Artist DAW for Mac and Windows
- Optional rackmount kit available
Shure SM58-LC Features
The Shure SM58 cardioid dynamic microphone is one of the best-selling vocal mics in the world. The industry-standard for live vocal performance, the Shure SM58 delivers warm and clear vocal reproduction. Known for its reliability, durability and sound, the SM58 microphone is a common fixture on stages around the world. The world’s most popular microphone.
The SM58™s cardioid response pattern reduces sound pickup from the sides and rear. This eliminates unwanted sounds from background and secondary sources. It also reduces feedback on loud stages. The Shure SM58 dynamic mic also features an internal shock mount. This reduces the SM58™s handling noise during active performances.
The Shure SM58 microphone has a pneumatic suspension system for its capsule. This soft rubber balloon surrounds the easily replaceable capsule. The simple design further reduces handling noise. Many years later, the SM58™s design is still among the most reliable and effective. It is a popular choice for lead singers, DJs and presenters, indoors and outdoors.
With a three-pin, male XLR connector opposite its durable steel mesh grille, the Shure SM58 produces a balanced audio signal. The Shure SM58 weighs just 10.5 ounces (298 grams) and has a matte black finish.
Shure SM58 Features
- Frequency response tailored for vocals, with brightened midrange and bass rolloff
- Uniform cardioid pickup pattern isolates the main sound source and minimizes background noise
- Pneumatic shockmount system cuts down handling noise
- Effective, built-in spherical wind and pop filter
- Legendary Shure quality, ruggedness and reliability
- Analog or digital: Analog
- Frequency response: 50Hz-15kHz
- Max SPL: 126 dB
- Connectivity: XLR
Pattern and type
- Capsule: Dynamic
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Type: Handheld
- Switches: No
- Phantom power required: No
Size and weight
- Diameter: 1.1 in.
- Length: 7.4 in.
- Weight: 298 g
- Case: Yes
- Clip: Yes
- Shockmount: No
- Power supply: N/A
- Cable: No
- Stand: No
On-Stage MSP7703 Euroboom
Our best selling stand, now in a 3-pack! These On-Stage MSP7703 EuroBooms boast hybrid sheet metal and composite leg housings, making them virtually unbreakable. With removable boom arms and their ability to fold flat, these stands are a must for every band. With this exclusive pack, you can outfit the whole band, upgrade your mobile recording setup, or mic up a drum kit. Includes a rugged padded nylon bag with ample room for all three microphone stands.
On-Stage MSP7703 Features
- Includes three MS7701B tripod boom stands, plus a padded nylon bag
- Our best selling stand, the MS7701B features a steel-reinforced plastic leg housing which offers less weight and exceptional strength
- Steel midpoint locking clutch adjusts height from 32″ to 61.5″
- 30″ removable boom arm allows for easy positioning