The PreSonus FaderPort 16 has 16 motorized, touch-sensitive faders to give users control over their DAW sessions with a device the emulates the experience of an analog mixing console.
In a compact chassis that will fit on most office desks, the PreSonus FaderPort 16 features digital scribble strip displays; mute and solo buttons for every channel; complete automation and transport control; plus level, pan, send and plug-in control modes for every fader. Its ergonomic design also makes it a comfortable companion to your keyboard and mouse.
The unique Session Navigator makes mixing and controlling your DAW application quick and easy by including eight critical functions to navigate, zoom and control the master fader.
The PreSonus FaderPort 16 is compatible with virtually any DAW for Mac or Windows, with support for HUI and Mackie Control, including customized Mackie Control modes for Logic, Cubase and Sonar.
PreSonus FaderPort 16 Features
- 16 touch-sensitive, 100mm long-throw, motorized faders
- 16 high-definition digital scribble-strip displays
- Complete Transport Controls: Play, Stop, Fast Forward, Rewind, Record, Loop, and Return to Zero
- Drop Marker, Next/Prev Marker, Next/Prev Event
- General Session Controls: Undo/Redo, Arm All, Solo/Mute Clear, Track Management, Click On/Off with tap tempo
- Session Navigator provides quick control via Track Scroll, Channel Bank, Timeline Scroll, and much more
- Channel Controls: Level, Pan, Solo, Mute, Rec Arm
- Automation Controls: Touch, Latch, Trim, Write, Read, Off
- Optional Fader Functionality: Plug-In Edit, Bus Sends, Pan
- Compatible with Mac OS X and Windows
- Native Studio One support and HUI and Mackie Control Universal emulation
- Footswitch input for hands-free start/stop
- USB 2.0 connectivity