Don’t let the classic analog mixer design fool you—the StudioLive AR16c was built to record.
Featuring a pristine analog front end with 12 high-gain XMAX-L mic preamps and an 18×4, 24-bit, 96 kHz, USB-C-compatible USB 2.0 audio interface, the StudioLive AR16c’s hybrid design makes it simple to mix and record.
Add in a musical 3-band analog EQ, mic/line boost for low-level sources including vintage synths, all-new digital effects with rich reverbs and lush delays, Bluetooth connectivity, and a stereo SD recorder… and you have a mixing and recording powerhouse that fulfills the needs of both modern musicians and content creators.
PreSonus StudioLive AR16c Features
- 18×4 24-bit/96 kHz, USB 2.0 (over USB-C connection) audio recording interface; record every channel plus the main mix
- 2×2 SD recorder (record main mix); supports SD and SDHC formats up to 32 GB
18-channel analog mixer with:
- 12 balanced microphone inputs with XMAX-L mic preamps including:
- 2 instrument/line inputs
- 6 balanced mono line inputs
- 4 pairs of balanced stereo line inputs
- 2 insert points (channels 1 and 2)
- Stereo Super Channel (Ch. 17/18) with Bluetooth 5.0 input, RCA inputs, 1/8-inch stereo input, and switchable SD/USB stereo playback
- 8 mono and 4 stereo channels, each with level knob, pan, mute, PFL solo, highpass filter, and 3-band semi-parametric EQ
- Stereo effects processor with 16 presets, dedicated send and return, and bypass footswitch jack
- 2 monitor buses with dedicated channel sends, AFL solo, and balanced TRS output
- Mic/line boost for low-level input sources and consumer devices
- XLR Main outputs
- L/R Control Room outputs and headphone output with dedicated level controls
- Global +48V phantom power
- Complete recording solution: Includes Capture live-recording software and Studio One Artist DAW for Mac and Windows
- Internal power supply
- Rackmount kit included, optional carrying backpack available