This keyboard stand’s patent-pending “Z-structure” design sets up and folds down in literally 10 seconds flat. Height adjustment is a snap due to its spring-loaded, dual-pin system that instantly releases and locks the tiers into the desired height position. This Quik-Lok stand is great for tall keyboard players because of Z-71’s maximum height of 39″. There is absolutely no sacrifice for strength or stability because of this design; in fact, this is one of the sturdiest keyboard stands Quik-Lok makes.
- Attractive, sleek look
- Large area for placement of floor pedals
- Constructed with computer-welded, 14-gauge steel
- Front-to-back top-tier depth: 16-9/10″
- Front-to-back bottom-leg depth: 20-9/10″
- Side-to-side width: 33.56″
- Top-to-bottom height positions (13): from 26″ to 39″
- Frame tubing size: 30 x 50 mm
- Weight capacity: 250 lb.
- Weight: 29 lb.