The Hammerfall DSP 9632 from RME is a PCI form audio interface for both Mac and Windows that makes the dream of an “all-in-one solution” for every possible audio application come true.
The card includes the latest 192kHz capable analog-to-digital and digital-to-analog converters with more than 110dB signal to noise ratio, with all inputs and outputs (available via included breakout cables,) simultaneously operational.
Easy-to-install optional high quality analog expansion boards, TotalMix software and a clock section with maximum jitter suppression of external clock signals all combine to provide a versatile and fully featured soundcard.
Hammerfall DSP 9632 Features
- Zero CPU load, even using all thirty-two ASIO channels
- Analog, ADAT and SPDIF I/Os can be used simultaneously
- All settings can be changed in real-time
- Four channels of 24-bit/96kHz record/playback possible via ADAT optical (S/MUX)
- Slave and master clock modes with automatic and intelligent master/slave clock control
- TotalMix software for latency-free submixes and perfect ASIO Direct Monitoring
- SyncCheck tests and reports the synchronization status of input signals
- Sixteen channels high-speed MIDI
- Optional word clock input and output