The Sennheiser HD 25 Plus on-ear headphones are not only extremely comfortable, their closed-back design also provides you with effective ambient noise isolation. With excellent SPL handling, these headphones are ideal for broadcasters, live sound engineers, DJs, and recording engineers working in loud environments. These headphones feature a flip-away earcup for one-ear listening, and their wide frequency response allows for highly accurate monitoring. Complete with Sennheiser’s distinctive split headband, HD 25 Plus on-ear headphones deliver performance, comfort, and great sound isolation.
Sennheiser HD 25 Plus headphones are identical in design to HD 25s, but provide you with two detachable cables (coiled and straight steel), a second set of soft velour earpads (in addition to the standard ones), and a convenient storage pouch.
Sennheiser HD 25 Plus Features
- Split headband and padded earcups provide incredible comfort
- Closed-back design yields effective ambient noise isolation
- Excellent SPL handling (up to 120dB) for working in loud environments
- Flip-away earcup for one-ear listening
- Wide frequency response (16Hz-22kHz) allows for highly accurate monitoring
- 70-ohm nominal impedance for universal compatibility
- 2 detachable cables (coiled and straight steel) with screw-on 1/4″ jack adapter
- 2 sets of earpads (standard and soft velour)
- Includes storage pouch
- Open/Closed: Closed
- Fit Style: Supra-aural (On Ear)
- Frequency Response: 16Hz-22kHz
- Impedance: 70 ohms
- Cable Type: Straight, Coiled
- Replaceable Cable: Yes
- Cable Length: 4.9′ straight cable, 3.2′-9.8′ coiled cable
- Plug Size: 1/8″ (1/4″ adapter included)
- Weight: 0.3 lbs.
- Manufacturer Part Number: 506908