The Shure SRH240A closed-back Headphones provide excellent sound reproduction and comfort. With 40mm neodymium dynamic drivers optimized for general listening and monitoring, the SRH240A Headphones reproduce deep bass with clear mids and highs. The SRH240A’s impedance, power handling and sensitivity are all calibrated for connection to most consumer and professional audio devices. Includes a threaded 1/4″ (6.3 mm) nickel-plated adapter, and re-engineered headband and earcup construction to provide a more ergonomic, comfortable fit.
Shure SRH240A Features
- 40mm neodymium driver optimized for general listening and monitoring
- Closed-back, circumaural design for superior isolation in noisy environments
- Impedance and power handling optimized for performance with most pro and consumer audio devices
- Adjustable headband with earcup articulation for extended comfort over longer periods of time
- Replaceable earcup pads ensure long product life
- Transducer Type: Dynamic, neodymium magnet
- Driver Size: 40mm
- Frequency Response: 20Hz to 20,000kHz
- Sensitivity (@1kHz): 107 dB/mW
- Impedance (@1kHz): 38?
- Maximum Input Power: 500mW
- Weight: Net: 0.63lb. (238g)
- Connector: Nickel-plated 3.5mm (1/8″) stereo mini jack plug with 6.35mm (1/4″) threaded adapter
- Cable: 2m (6.6″) non-PVC, attached straight oxygen-free copper