Designed for professional audio engineers and musicians, the Shure SRH840 Professional Monitoring Headphones from Shure are optimized for studio recording and critical listening. A precisely tailored frequency response and 40mm neodymium dynamic drivers combine with total comfort and durability to provide the ultimate listening experience. The replaceable cable and included set of replacement ear pads ensure a long-lasting lifetime of use.
Shure SRH840 Features
- Precisely tailored frequency response delivers rich bass, clear mid-range and extended highs.
- Wide, padded headband provides ergonomic fit for superior comfort over extended periods
- Closed-back, circumaural design rests comfortably over the ears and reduces background noise
- Collapsible design for easy storage and portability.
- Legendary Shure quality to withstand the rigors of everyday use
- Bayonet Clip securely locks cable into ear cup
- Replaceable ear cup pads included to ensure long product life
- 3m (10ft) coiled detachable cable provides plenty of length and easy storage and replacement
- Carrying bag protects headphones when on the go or not in use
- Transducer type: Dynamic neodymium magnet
- Driver size: 40mm
- Sensitivity (1kHz): 102 dB/mW
- Impedance (1kHz): 44Ohms
- Max. input power (1kHz): 1000mW
- Frequency range: 5Hz – 25kHz
- Net weight (without cable): 0.7lb. (317.5g)